If you are a USA Hockey certified official new to the northern CT area, a new USA Hockey certified official, or interested in becoming a USA Hockey certified official, you will need to join a Hockey Officials Association.  IHONC services USA Hockey youth programs for the northern CT area (Cromwell and north).

To join IHONC, you will need to complete a new member application form, which you can download from this web site from the Forms section (2020-21 New Member Application).  Complete the form and send via mail with your membership fee to the address provided on the form.  Once your application is processed, you will be notified by email with additional information and instruction.  Please make sure that you provide a valid email address and your cell phone number.

If you are a new official, you may submit your application prior to completing your USA Hockey certification; however, we encourage you to complete your USA Hockey certification requirements in advance as you will not be eligible to work games until you are certified.  If you are a certified official for the 2019-20 season in good standing with USA Hockey, you may submit your new member application at any time and you will be immediately eligible to work games until December 1, 2020, at which time you must have completed your 2020-21 certification to work games thereafter.

You may visit CHC web page (chchockey.org) for additional information as to what you need to do to become certified with USA Hockey.  That site also provides information regarding USA Hockey CT seminar locations, dates and times.

Thank you for your interest and should you have any additional questions, you can email IHONC's Commissioner Steve Levins at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..